1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Radical Light

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I love it when its horizontal - as long as I'm not driving! :eek:  For a second I wondered why my cursor was stuck in the middle of your picture!

This is a very magical picture. Textbook shooting would dictate that you use a flash to fill in the shadows. Then it would look like a textbook. I'm glad it doesn't!

2. Damn, this is good, Ray!! You have been really been busy while I was away! Shall we call you a Nedster?

3. Ha! Good one! Thanks Chris! I guess I forgot to read that textbook! Me too.

Sure looks like it! But basically just shooting straight into the direction of the setting sun. I'm going back downtown Thursday so I might just have to try some more of these!

4. "NDEPENDENCE" and the stop hand catch my eye. Looks great!

5. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Very nice - like it a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.