Rainy day at the Philly Zoo

Was pouring out today so spent a hour or so at the zoos indoor exhibits.
All these shots taken through glass. were shot with D2H and the Nikon 24-120VR, used the SB800 mounted off camera and connected via SC29 cable. Did this to cut down on glare.
Here are a few
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 6695
View attachment 6696

Hey Mike, great shots. I like all of them. Very well exposed and great color saturation. 8)

Someone needs to tell Nancy to look at these as a good example of what the 24-120VR can do. :wink:

Frank

Flew said:
Hey Mike, great shots. I like all of them. Very well exposed and great color saturation. 8)

Someone needs to tell Nancy to look at these as a good example of what the 24-120VR can do. :wink:

Frank
Thanks Frank, you know my 24-120 gets left in the bag a lot, it is a great multi purpose lens and is very sharp at f8 from 24-90 so using it those circumstance works well. It performs OK at other settings but that is the sweet spot.

Re: the second one, so that's what happened to Louie!!! From doing commercials for a major US brewery to a zoo. Hope he gets residuals....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom