Rainy Day Birds

Now I am feeling better, knee is good, and we just have rain every day or freezing cold weather. So, I stood on my front porch with my D300/300f/4+1.7tc and shot the wildlife in my woods and front yard (I am 300ft back so lots of front yard and woods) It has been quite a while since I have been able to shoot, so need to get back in shape.

These are very neat! and what an opportunity right in your own space ... detail is wonderful ... the cardinal is really special- Jeri Ann

These are very neat! and what an opportunity right in your own space ... detail is wonderful ... the cardinal is really special- Jeri Ann

Brigit, nice set, but the first shot of the crow is very good. Well done on the exposure and PP on this shot.

Thank you! Yes I am fortunate to have acreage and woods! I like the crow best also and was lucky to find one on a branch.

Nice work on these, especially the crow. Even though it's turned away, there's great feather detail and the water droplets are a great touch.

Love the way colors look on days like this. Very nice.

Thanks you. Been fairly gloomy with just a few sunny days for April and May seems to be the same.

lOVE EM ALL! Captions make em perfect!

Thanks Dianne

Very nice!

Thank you

Nice work on these, especially the crow. Even though it's turned away, there's great feather detail and the water droplets are a great touch.

I managed to catch the eye and profile:smile:

Great start! Enjoyed them all.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom