1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Random shots from Chryslers @ Carlisle

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by DJVCuda, Jul 17, 2008.

1. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    the light was perfect on a hill so I had to get my car as well as a few friends..

DSC_0742.

View attachment 222910

old challengers & a new one.
    View attachment 222911

2 kids in the back and a fisheye to get us all - damn rear facing child seats! - well almost all of us.
    View attachment 222912

68 dealership display - cropped fisheye

View attachment 222913
    View attachment 222914

and my 18-135
    View attachment 222915

south mountain drag way.

View attachment 222916

View attachment 222917

got a few more I have to upload... took my 18-135 & 10.5 fisheye.
    View attachment 222918

2. Dave

Neat series. Like the stance on you and your buddies cars. I could definetly make room in my shop for that black Dart GTS. My neighbor had a blue one with the flower power mod top but he wouldn't sell it to me. I clearly remember the little mod top badge near the bottom of the roof sail. Looks like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

3. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    Thanks -

there were no mod top cars there this year.... I have pix of one from a few years ago somewhere...

got it...
    DSCN6349.

4. r34rkk

r34rkk Guest

If anyone every found a 67' Cornet R/T Convertable, I'd love to see pics. My grandfather has one with the hemi option, less than a thousand were made.

5. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    will do!

6. asaya

asaya

Aug 7, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Tony Saya
    Dave some nice stuff there I haven't been there in several years we had local Mopar Club Event same day. Like the dealership display shot the best.

7. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    Thanks!

8. r34rkk

r34rkk Guest

Thats it! haha thanks I havent seen his in a couple years.. it's been in storage. but there she be. His is red with the black top.

9. Carlisle! That word makes me miss home (PA.) for sure. What a great place to capture photos of cars during the summer. Good times and great shots. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.