• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED Randy's cameras and XQD and SD cards!

Buy/Sell feedback for Butlerkid (1)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I examined the cameras and found them to be in excellent condition! I did not, however, do extensive testing of all capabilities, focusing, etc. for each camera. There just wasn't time to do that. However, Randy took excellent care of his gear and was using these cameras as long as he could. If you buy one of these cameras and upon receiving it, you are not fully satisfied, you may send the item back to Melodee - at your expense. Once she receives the item back in the same condition as when she shipped it, she will refund your purchase price (but not the cost of shipping it back to her.)

If you are interested in buying an item listed below, please send a PM (Private message) to @Melodee's gear ! Do not send the PM to me. Melodee will consult with me if there are technical questions about the gear.

1. D5 Excellent condition Price $3,200 includes PP fees and shipping to USA
USA model D5 in excellent condition. Only 33,258 shutter count! Includes original box, flash cover, English & Spanish manuals, New Nikon strap, Op Tech strap, battery charger MH-26a with battery. 1 Sony XQD 64GB card and 1 Lexar XQD 64GB card. I cannot guarantee that the box now contains every piece that was in the original box. I have photographed the contents of the box as it is today.

D5 PHOTOS SOLD

2. D500 Excellent condition Price $995 includes PP fees and shipping to USA
USA model D500 in excellent condition. Only 12,702 shutter count! Original box, NEW Nikon strap, Op Tech strap, one EN-DL15a and one EN-EL 15b batteries, MB-17 grip with MC-D12 AA battery holder. I cannot guarantee that the box now contains every piece that was in the original box. I have photographed the contents of the box as it is today.

D500 PHOTOS SOLD

3. D850 Excellent condition Price $1,950 includes PP fees and shipping to USA
USA model D850 in excellent condition. Only 7,287 shutter count! Original box, NEW Nikon strap, Op Tech strap, and 3 batteries. MB-18 grip including AA battery holder. NO charger. I cannot guarantee that the box now contains every piece that was in the original box. I have photographed the contents of the box as it is today.
D850 PHOTOS

4. XQD cards Good condition Price $130 for all 5 cards and the hard case / includes PP fees and shipping to USA
There are Qty 2 – 32 GB and qty 3 16 GB in hard case

XQD PHOTO SOLD

5. SD cards Good condition Price $ 60 for all 7 - 32 gb cards and folding holder / includes PP fees and shipping to USA
SD PHOTO

Last edited:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom