Raptors

C

cgaengineer

Thanks Chris,
I agree it provides a sense of place, at least it wasn't a car in the shot:smile: Thanks for the insight.

LOL, my RT in flight has a telephone pole with a guy wire wrapped with that yellow safety plastic...its one of my best BIF shots too!

Hey, Chip, looks like you made good use of your time. Where were these? Owls near you on Whidbey, Kestrel and Peregrine over near West-90? We were there Saturday and Sunday, Cathy saw the Kestrel and all, we never did, darn it, but looked for it.

Grand stuff.

Man, you make some great images! I really like the one with barbed wire! I think that was good luck, not bad luck.

Regards,
Richard
Its good to hear such optimism Richard. Thanks. Yes it was good luck!
LOL, my RT in flight has a telephone pole with a guy wire wrapped with that yellow safety plastic...its one of my best BIF shots too!
PSCS!:smile:
Hey, Chip, looks like you made good use of your time. Where were these? Owls near you on Whidbey, Kestrel and Peregrine over near West-90? We were there Saturday and Sunday, Cathy saw the Kestrel and all, we never did, darn it, but looked for it.

Grand stuff.
Thanks Bill. Yes just as you said... But over 2 weeks or so. Haven't had much time to dedicate to shooting lately...and its going to get worse. Well catch up soon.
Great shots Chip. Super light on the Owl and Harrier!

Thanks! Yes the light was nice.

Latest threads

Top Bottom