• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] rare Nikon 45mm Ai-P 'pancake' lens. Ships: US

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: pinhead

Items to sell/buy/trade: rare Nikon 45mm Ai-P 'pancake' lens

Prices: $350

Ships to: US

Description: this is a mildly rare Nikon 45mm 2.8 Ai-P pancake lens

sale includes front cap, rear cap, filter, and hood. All are original to the lens to the lens as far as I know.

I purchased this lens used on this forum years ago. I enjoyed using it but I am moving over to the Z system and it doesn't make a lot of sense to run it on the front of the FTZ adapter that is twice its size.

US shipping only, actual cost UPS
no charge for pickup in Boulder-Broomfield Colorado area.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS

Shipping charge: actual cost

Handling time: 2~4 days

References:

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to think twice about selling this. The 45 has a pretty good reputation and there aren't any lenses this compact, even with the FTZ. And if you go with the Z6/7, you've got it stabilized.

I may be talking myself into it . .

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom