Critique Raw baby back ribs

Considering that we're discussing all things ribs, feel free to mention your favorite sauces. I already mentioned the vinaigrette in the Cook's Illustrated recipe. The sauce I most often use is from a 2011 Food & Wine recipe intended for chicken of an Indian barbecue sauce. It's plenty flavorful but light enough that the flavor of the pork (or chicken) penetrates the flavor of the sauce.
I definitely have to try some of the pork loin backribs.
I'll keep an eye out for them.
As far as sauces, I used to experiment and make my own but years ago I took my grandsons to our annual Spring Training Baseball weekends in Phoenix.
We didn't know where we wanted to eat at but one of them saw a BBQ restaurant named Famous Dave's. We never heard of a place by that name so we decided to go there. There were not that many franchise locations back then. The sauce they liked the best was their Sweet and Zesty sauce. I've been using it ever since. Now it is even available in our local grocery store as many franchises have popped up since then. I do miss experimenting with different sauce recipes but this is definitely easier and they still love it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom