RC Plane

My neighbor was flying his electric RC plane in the cul-de-sac tonight. It looked like a great opportunity to practice with the AF modes on my new bodies.

I figured this is probably like BMX bikes and stuff in that it is best not to just show the airplane in the air, but to give it some perspective. Unfortunately, there are houses everywhere, so most of them are just of the plane. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

1. Pre-flight...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5. He wanted me to try to get one with the airplane hovering and him in the BG...I just wish the BG had not been so cluttered...

6. These two are my favorites...

I concur. # 6 and 7 are pretty good shots though I would be tempted to remove the antenna wire in PP. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

2 and 4 probably come in behind the last two for interesting angles. It must be a lot more challenging to shoot than an rc helicopter or boat. Cool stuff.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I was glad he was doing some tricks with it! That let it slow down enough for me to grab a few shots!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom