Re: PhotoFlex 5in1 Circular reflector

Discussion in 'Studio Equipment and Lighting' started by Catz, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Hi All,

I ordered this reflector kit after I saw it used at my sons graduations picture appointment and learned something new on how to use it for good results. The photog used the gold side with one umbrella and light. So now I want to give it a try. I am always learning something new everyday.

If anyone here has this kit, please tell me what you think of it and have you had good results with it.

Thanks for everyones posts as I have learned much you as well!

2. I've used reflectors a couple times and I've always hated using gold because it makes everything look unnaturally warm. Felt that the silver or white is more accurate when it comes to maintaining colors. They're great and increadibly handy.

If you want to save some money, I think Calumet has a similar kit for cheaper.

3. Mike

Thank you Mike. I got the set from B&H for only 59.00 and the reflector stand was more than the reflector set which is crazy. It was 79.00. It came today about an hour ago so I will give it a try this weekend and post a picture from the studio if I can get the kids to sit up straight. That is the key.

Posing is something I am working on now that I got the studio lighting down pat. I will try the white, gold, black, and the others just so I can see the difference.

Thanks again