Readers & Sleepers

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, May 8, 2007.

1. Some more stories from the boat connecting Istanbul to the Princess Islands...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    M8, Zeiss 25mm f2.8 Biogon

C&C most welcome, as always.

2. Vieri......... you have this amazing ability to capture images of people truly oblivious to your presence.......... and the natural feel of these are no exception!

And you know why that is????????

Simply my friend.... because you are a photographer........ nothing more......... nothing less... :redface: :redface: :redface:

Powerful work! :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

3. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Vieri, at the rate you are going you will soon cause an epidemic of M8 Camera Lust Disease! :biggrin:

Another good series. I particularly like #2.

4. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Whether film or digital.......you definitely needed a rangefinder in your arsenal. Nice to see a Leica used for one of it's primary purposes in life.

5. Beautiful! M8 looks good in your hand.

6. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

I just found out about the leica camera from a photoblog that I frequent [d nice/ ex dj for bdp]...

these are truly beautiful...

7. Excellent photo's with very high quality.

8. Hey Graeme, must be the invisible cloth that comes as a M8 accessory for the street photographer... :wink: thank you so much my friend, your words means a lot to me - as always! :biggrin:

Thank you very much Banhup, I am glad you enjoyed the series :smile: and... not to put fuel on the fire... but the M8 is a great little camera :wink:

Hey Stuart, thank yu for your comment! :smile: btw, did you get yours yet? :wink: I am loving the rangefinder experience actually, and I think I am learning a lot out of it too - I will get my a film one too, I think... :wink:

Thank you Phil! :smile: I love the M8, actually, a pleasure to go out shooting with it :smile:

Thank you very much! :smile: rangefinder is a great way of doing photography, I am glad I got into it... :biggrin:

Thank you Gordon! :smile: I am glad you enjoyed the tour!

9. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Keep them coming, Vieri.

It's a pleasure to see your pictures.

10. Thank you very much Gaye! I am glad you enjoyed, your comments are very much appreciated :biggrin:

11. Excellent. #'s 2, 3 and 4 are my favorites. You can see a whole story in them.

12. Excellent photography Vieri.

13. Shellie, thank you very much! I am glad the pics did speak to you :biggrin:

Thank you Roy, your comments are always very much welcome - thanks! :biggrin: