Readers & Sleepers

Some more stories from the boat connecting Istanbul to the Princess Islands...

L1000233.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L1000200.jpg

L1000211.jpg

L1000217.jpg

M8, Zeiss 25mm f2.8 Biogon

C&C most welcome, as always.

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Vieri......... you have this amazing ability to capture images of people truly oblivious to your presence.......... and the natural feel of these are no exception!

And you know why that is????????

Simply my friend.... because you are a photographer........ nothing more......... nothing less... :redface: :redface: :redface:

Powerful work! :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

Vieri, at the rate you are going you will soon cause an epidemic of M8 Camera Lust Disease! :biggrin:

Another good series. I particularly like #2.

Whether film or digital.......you definitely needed a rangefinder in your arsenal. Nice to see a Leica used for one of it's primary purposes in life.

C

cuss2much

I just found out about the leica camera from a photoblog that I frequent [d nice/ ex dj for bdp]...

these are truly beautiful...

Vieri......... you have this amazing ability to capture images of people truly oblivious to your presence.......... and the natural feel of these are no exception!

And you know why that is????????

Simply my friend.... because you are a photographer........ nothing more......... nothing less... :redface: :redface: :redface:

Powerful work! :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

Hey Graeme, must be the invisible cloth that comes as a M8 accessory for the street photographer... :wink: thank you so much my friend, your words means a lot to me - as always! :biggrin:

Vieri, at the rate you are going you will soon cause an epidemic of M8 Camera Lust Disease! :biggrin:

Another good series. I particularly like #2.

Thank you very much Banhup, I am glad you enjoyed the series :smile: and... not to put fuel on the fire... but the M8 is a great little camera :wink:

Whether film or digital.......you definitely needed a rangefinder in your arsenal. Nice to see a Leica used for one of it's primary purposes in life.

Hey Stuart, thank yu for your comment! :smile: btw, did you get yours yet? :wink: I am loving the rangefinder experience actually, and I think I am learning a lot out of it too - I will get my a film one too, I think... :wink:

Beautiful! M8 looks good in your hand.

Thank you Phil! :smile: I love the M8, actually, a pleasure to go out shooting with it :smile:

I just found out about the leica camera from a photoblog that I frequent [d nice/ ex dj for bdp]...

these are truly beautiful...

Thank you very much! :smile: rangefinder is a great way of doing photography, I am glad I got into it... :biggrin:

Excellent photo's with very high quality.

Thank you Gordon! :smile: I am glad you enjoyed the tour!

Latest threads

Top Bottom