Ready for Kindergarten

Jaden will be starting Kindergarten in a week and has been begging me to take his picture in some of his new school clothes. I think it was less about the pictures and more about him wanting to wear some of his new clothes. But I couldn't pass up his willingness to pose for me. I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten. He is really excited but I am a little sad about it.

All pictures were taken with a D300s and 50mm f/1.8.

4917549924_91eea930bf_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4917557880_311928b038_b.jpg

4917567996_c505ee2b3e_b.jpg

4916980445_16ca450d40_b.jpg

Nothing wrong here. They are terriffic! Well done and a handsome young man he is!

Very handsome. I love photos of Jaden!! Great new Kindergarten clothes. Good luck next week.

My daughter started Kindergarten today! I'll have to check if my wife is still crying.

I am sure Samantha was very happy to go. But Mom's have a hard time with these things!

Real Name
Jake Ebersole
Great pics! I remember my first day of kindergarten. I cried because it was storming and I wanted to go home. LOL.

Great photos. Think of all the little girls who will want to be the one who gets to sit next to him.

Wow, that sure has flown!!! I still think of him as the cute little boy in Terri's photos.........and here he is running off to school! :smile:

Em starts next week too, and is also dying to wear her new clothes. May have to trade "wearing new clothes" for a few photos. :biggrin:

Wow, that sure has flown!!! I still think of him as the cute little boy in Terri's photos.........and here he is running off to school! :smile:

Em starts next week too, and is also dying to wear her new clothes. May have to trade "wearing new clothes" for a few photos. :biggrin:

It worked for Jaden. He was more than willing to let me take his picture if he could wear his new clothes!

It worked for Jaden. He was more than willing to let me take his picture if he could wear his new clothes!

I am going to try this tomorrow (our first day in 4 of no rain!!). Yer a genious! :biggrin: And BTW, Jaden is a VERY handsome young man. He'll have girlfriends in NO time! :tongue:

Very handsome. I love photos of Jaden!! Great new Kindergarten clothes. Good luck next week.

My daughter started Kindergarten today! I'll have to check if my wife is still crying.

I'm sorry, Mitch. It's hard when the first ones goes to school, but it's even harder when it is the baby who goes. I hope your wife survives.....

Latest threads

Top Bottom