Real IR

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by nfoto, Mar 17, 2005.

1. nfoto

nfoto Guest

I like to shot IR, but am slightly tired of the "white trees/black sky" variant, so here is another angle,

http://foto.no/bruker/portfolio/3251.jpg

Shot with my IR-modified D1 and the 28 mm f/3.5 Nikkor (non-AI) plus Wratten 87C filter.. ISO 200, f/19, 1/25 sec.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Welcome to the forum nfoto.

Very interesting.

I really like IR photohgrahy results. I have seen some colored in parts and natural in other parts.

This is quite a different part :>))

Cheers
    Gale

3. Gale

I really like IR photohgrahy results. I have seen some colored in parts and natural in other parts.

I agree with you Gale. Have you seen Daniella's colorized IR's on DPR? She works magic and doesn't Andy Williams do the same thing? I tried it last summer and want to do it again. I hear the best way to do IR is to set the camera to Auto instead of a long exposure so I plan on giving it a try again this summer but I need interestings subjects! Nothing good around here :(

It takes hard work to make them look good and the talent on here is something else. :)

Cheers
    Gale[/quote]

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;