Real New Yorkers

A Central Park Street Artist
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Madison Avenue

The Pond
View attachment 90753

34th Street

5th Avenue
View attachment 90755

Blue Ice
View attachment 90756

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer click for larger image
View attachment 90757

In a New York Minute click for larger image
View attachment 90758

Regards

RFC

Hey Robert, very good shots! I didn't care much for the processing on 5th avenue and blue ice, but the rest is just great stuff IMHO :biggrin: I lved your BW and subject matter - and the rain shot is just wow. Thank you very much for sharing,

They are incredibel, I have been i NY ones some years ago and theese pics are exactly how I remember it.

I think it shows the soul and that makes it good. Thanks for sharing

Another fine set of yours Robert, very nice! I love the shot in the rain (34th street). Great composition and excellent B&W conversion - a lovely image (I hope you kept your camera dry :smile: !).

Hey Robert. Very nice, especially in the rain.

I will be in the City May 31 thru June 3rd with wife and daughter. We will stay at the Paramount on W46th and take our own walking tours Friday and Saturday. Wife and daughter of course want to shop, but I want to sightsee with my D200.

Thanks for whetting my appetite on these pages.

Bill

Hi NZDoug, Vieri, MCS, Thorgal, Flyfishdk, Gale , Frits, Czechman01, Mike Mac, Vienna Pics, Steve S. Frede, Graeme, Jetta32696. Alaskahutch, WillyC, Greyflash,

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. NYC is truly a photographers paradise. A few people have asked me how I did the 5 ave shot....I used Nik Color Efex 2 color solarization plugin. Hope everyone has a rewarding spring season. For me, it means I have to lose the extra pounds put on during the winter months :)

NZDoug - "Do you think Schaeffer beer combined with pollution can produced hallucinations?" LOL didnt know they still make Schaeffer Beer. I remember my dad used to drink it

Frits - I was standing under a AMC Movie Marquee so I we very dry :)

Alaskahutch - The beginning of June is a perfect time for NYC. Usually not too hot or muggy. Hope you have a great time in the big apple.

Thanks Again Everyone,

RFC

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom