Real New Yorkers

Discussion in 'People' started by RFCGRAPHICS, Apr 15, 2007.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
  2. I like the rain on 34th St.
    What a town!
    Do you think Schaeffer beer combined with pollution can produced haluicinations?::Waldo:

3. Hey Robert, very good shots! I didn't care much for the processing on 5th avenue and blue ice, but the rest is just great stuff IMHO :biggrin: I lved your BW and subject matter - and the rain shot is just wow. Thank you very much for sharing,

4. Nice to see some new pictures of you.

I like the park pano best, amazing work!

5. Thorgal

Thorgal

May 2, 2005
    Belgium.
  6. Flyfishdk

Flyfishdk

Nov 1, 2006
    Denmark
    They are incredibel, I have been i NY ones some years ago and theese pics are exactly how I remember it.

I think it shows the soul and that makes it good. Thanks for sharing

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice work

8. Another fine set of yours Robert, very nice! I love the shot in the rain (34th street). Great composition and excellent B&W conversion - a lovely image (I hope you kept your camera dry :smile: !).

9. Man, this is really good stuff! It SO captures life in the city... I just love the 34th Street shot.

10. 34th street is a real gem Robert incredible photo

11. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    They are all great but I really like the 5th Ave and the two panos! The fence is really interesting in the last - glad you left it in.

12. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Always a joy to see the work of a consummate professional such as you!

13. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Wow, these are all so awesome. I love your work!

14. Truly excellent series Robert! 34th Street............ astounding imagery!

Very, very cool! :cool: :cool: :cool:

G

15. Very nice series!! I love the processing on the "5th Avenue" shot!! Great job.

16. alaskahutch

alaskahutch

Jun 22, 2006
    Soldotna
    Hey Robert. Very nice, especially in the rain.

I will be in the City May 31 thru June 3rd with wife and daughter. We will stay at the Paramount on W46th and take our own walking tours Friday and Saturday. Wife and daughter of course want to shop, but I want to sightsee with my D200.

Thanks for whetting my appetite on these pages.

Bill

17. Good stuff Robert. I like the composition and conversion on the central park artist. The 34th street rain is way cool too.

18. Your 34th street shot belongs in a magazine. Way to go.

19. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi NZDoug, Vieri, MCS, Thorgal, Flyfishdk, Gale , Frits, Czechman01, Mike Mac, Vienna Pics, Steve S. Frede, Graeme, Jetta32696. Alaskahutch, WillyC, Greyflash,

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. NYC is truly a photographers paradise. A few people have asked me how I did the 5 ave shot....I used Nik Color Efex 2 color solarization plugin. Hope everyone has a rewarding spring season. For me, it means I have to lose the extra pounds put on during the winter months :)

NZDoug - "Do you think Schaeffer beer combined with pollution can produced hallucinations?" LOL didnt know they still make Schaeffer Beer. I remember my dad used to drink it

Frits - I was standing under a AMC Movie Marquee so I we very dry :)

Alaskahutch - The beginning of June is a perfect time for NYC. Usually not too hot or muggy. Hope you have a great time in the big apple.

Thanks Again Everyone,

RFC

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  20. Count me in the "34th Street" fan club! Love the "Artist" as well. All are great.