really BAD luck

Well, hopefully you never have any symptoms (like many infected individuals).

You contracted Covid while at the hospital or getting your infusions. A standard mask will not afford enough protection if you are exposed to enough virus over a long enough period of time.

Just saw this thread...... That is good you're going for a re-test and hopefully that other was a false positive and you're actually OK after all! The fact that you're not experiencing symptoms is good, so at least you're not feeling crummy, even if it turns out you do have COVID-19 after all. Fingers crossed all turns out well! Hang in there and keep shooting those birdies in the back yard!

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks everyone. I appreciate the get wells

no call back from anyone yet, no contact tracing, no 2nd test.....I guess they figure there's nothing to be done so just wait. Still no new symptoms. The immune therapy drug I'm getting is called Keytruda and it can be a vicious drug if it makes your immune system go too fast causing the body to attack itself sometimes, like the RA in my shoulders, so bad I can't HH the 500pf on the z6. I feel like a 90 year old man. Anyone want some advice :) .

Today we try to figure out how 2 people can live under the same roof and not infect each other.

I went from quarantine in my house to quarantine in my family room above the garage.

Today we try to figure out how 2 people can live under the same roof and not infect each other.
Randy, it can be done. I just spoke with an anesthesiologist colleague of mine who had Covid 3 weeks ago. His wife, three kids and elderly mother-in-law have all remained negative despite living in the same house. Interestingly, he did not have cough. His symptoms were severe fatigue, body aches, fever, etc... He was actually pretty sick. Perhaps without coughing, he was able to prevent significant enough viral spread to his family members.

Food for thought. So much we still need to learn about the spread of this infection.

Real Name
Ken
As somebody who also gets regularly scheduled infusions, I know your frustration. But I am thinking you may have tested false positive, and am hoping the second test brings you the results you should be seeing! Keep hanging in there. The scenery eventually changes if you keep putting one foot in front of the other as best you can.

All the best,

--Ken

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom