Really really really impressed by Nikon Canada Service

Honestly at first the thought crossed my mind to switch to the Dark Side and go to Canon when I had my initial D2Hs problem but thanks to a young lady at Nikon Canada Service and the great after sales service I received with them I am sticking to Nikon.

First time I sent in a camera and they send it back to me within 10 days with the flash, the flash was still defective and did not work when they sent it back but I sent it in again and they sent me a brand new SB-600 just received it today.

Okay so now I will buy a few more lenses, I need three pro lenses and a two pro bodies to have a NPS #, Nikon Professional Service number, which allows me to get a loner when one thing goes in the shop... :smile:

I have only praise for Nikon products and after sales service.

Nikon Canada has only given me the best, top quality service. I can't say enough about their efforts to make their customers happy. They really do go above and beyond. Ever since my CP990 days, I've been very happy with their service, their courteous staff and their overall attitude.

Glad to hear everything has been put right, Dude.

great they took care of it for you
which lenses does Nikon consider their pro lens?

Good question here are a few... 17-55, 28-70, 70-200, 80-200, 200/f2, 300/2.8... Big, expensive, high quality wide apperture lenses... And I would think the 84/1.4 qualifies :smile:

But then again I have seen pros using the 18-200 at some events last year so go figure.

Hate to be a downer in this discussion. But recently got my old D70 back from Nikon Canada- after 9 weeks! Not sure what the hold up was, but when I asked about the status of it when I was down in the GTA and they said they needed a couple of more days - which turned out to be an additional week and a half. Also in this case I asked (in writing )that they contact me before doing anything major so I could decide whether it was worthwhile repairing it....Seemed to have disregarded my request and sent me the bill for the repairs.

Unfortunately this was not an isolated incident for me. When I first got my D200 something went wrong with the electronics.- took 6 weeks to get it back and when I checked it over I found that they shipped it back with the diagnostic firmware still installed....so had to send it back ...no other option...another two weeks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom