Rear End of a frog

This guy was a good model , I took him to 2 or 3 plants to photograph before letting him go. Got some decent shots , some could use alittle photoshop (once I learn how) to get rid of some distractions ,but still pretty good.

This one I like the flow of the leaves,but I chose a wider aperture than I should have . So much talk about lense diffraction scared me , But I think I wouldve been better off with that than the rear so OOF.

I guess I chose the greater of two evils instead of the lesser of two evils.

_DSC1371.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bigg, very nice shot. As to the DOF that you chose here, I think it works very well. As to worrying about lens diffraction, I don't. When you really need the DOF (and as I said, I like what you have here), a little diffraction is better than a OOF shot IMHO. :wink:

great shot.. not sure if i would want to see it with more DOF.. i really don;t need to see what the frog had for lunch.. lol

Tim

Now for the front

Thanks '

Heres one of the fronts

_DSC1350.jpg

And this one I think will clean up nice if I get rid of the bright stalk in the background.

_DSC1405.jpg

I really like the last two. Great detail and his expression just says it all, "hanging around, chilling, waiting for a few flies" :biggrin:

I have to agree Biggs. The last two are excellent, BTW, the stem in the first new shot really doesn't bother me at all.

Well done. :smile:

The last two images are nice, Biggs. In the first image, althought creative and great DOF...it is tough to appreciate the south end of a northbound frog!!! :eek: I'd like to see the finished product of the second image with the green stalk cloned out.

Thanks Guys, I like the last two better also.

He was a good sport about modelling for me , right up till the end.

Latest threads

Top Bottom