Rebirth of a legend

Fiat Chrysler Abarth 500c, convertible, one of the most popular small cars in the UK.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The resurrection of the 500 Abarth was a great marketing move by the group. Throw in a turbo and soft top and they produced a winner with young appeal.
I think you would have liked to ride the Zagato and better still driven it. Today they fetch huge money 😊

Thank you for you comment. I was pleased with the result that the original 24-120mm f3.5-5.6 Nikkor produced. I use it as my standard lens, does for all I need.

The f4 aperture you used gives the image some sort of tilt character, miniature effect, and makes the car look tiny (which it is). It looks like a toy in the grass (which it is ;) ).

I like your photo.
I dislike the car.

Neighbour has one. That damned thing is nothing but a 'fuel to noise convertor'. Every early morning when she leaves for work that ridiculous yelly bean wakes up the whole neighbourhood. For nothing. Cannot be driven silently. First time you look and smile, second time you yawn, then you just shake your head.

(These 500 Abarths are very common here. I like to leave them behind me and laugh.)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom