1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Recent Photo Shoot.....

Discussion in 'People' started by Terry, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Terry

Terry Guest

This was a recent photo shoot at a farm. I could not decide whether to shoot the girls or the animals. I went with the girls........ :D 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terry

2. Terry,

in want to see GIRLS !!!!
    links do not work

alex

3. What a gorgeous woman great shots the 2nd one is killer.
    BTW not sure that website allows direct linking I had to copy and paste the URL into a browser window to see the pictures

4. Methinks you made the right choice to go with the girls. What can I say WOW. Too bad your links don't work as I too had to copy and paste to get to the site.

5. Terry

Terry Guest

Ok............can someone help the learning impared. I read the web site how to post but obviously did something wrong.
    Can someone help a brother out and tell me what I did wrong..... :D 

Thanks,

Terry

6. Terry looks as if you di everythign right my guess is that your web hosting site (where u keep the pictures ) does not allow direct linking so they cant be seen in the Nikoncafes message thread

7. I have tried several times to fix the links but so far no luck.

8. Take the properties of the image and use that inside the tags. For example:

[​IMG]

9. i am speechless.........................

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.