1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Recent shoot

Discussion in 'People' started by shannonfrydesigns, May 8, 2007.

1. So I haven't posted in a while... been so busy! I'm still learning with the D100... tell me what you think...

I have to say, coming from a bigger viewing screen, my only main gripe is the small screen... which might be better at teaching me to rely more on 'me'.

straub141.
    NIKON D100    ---    50mm    f/4.0    1/180s   

straub87.
    NIKON D100    ---    38mm    f/8.0    1/180s   

straub34.
    NIKON D100    ---    40mm    f/8.0    1/180s   

straub158.
    NIKON D100    ---    48mm    f/6.3    1/180s   

4- ran this through an urban acid action

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2007
  2. #4 is very good............ love the colours and light.

G

3. Thanks Graeme... I like the urban acid wash for senior pics... I guess with 101 views and only one comment, I'll keep practicing!

4. OK take my opinion with a grain of salt because that's about how much it's worth but...

1. funky shadow behind her head kinda kills the whole thing. That's the first thing I noticed.

2. Looks like the faces are underexposed because the background is so bright. Crop a little off the top.

3. Same thing with exposure. Nice shot here ! Maybe a little tighter crop.

4. I like the acid wash look also. Maybe a little to much room above the head.

Just my opinion of course. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination.

Dennis

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.