1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Recent Trip to Glacier N.P. IR

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Westwind, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Westwind

Westwind Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
  2. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  3. Howdy,

Beautifully done, I really like the tones and compositions

What magnificent scenery.

4. WOW, really WOW!

I'm going to be in Missoula on business in August and your pictures are tempting me to add a few extra days in Glacier NP. Thanks.

5. kwork

kwork

Jun 8, 2006
    NC
    1st and last are incredible.

6. These are very nice......makes me really want to visit now!

7. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Rich,
    These are all great, very nice. Thanks for sharing

8. Rich
    you have a done a great job here
    these are a pleasure to view

thanks for sharing them with us

9. tee1172

tee1172

Jun 21, 2008
    pa
    Those pictures really make you want to pack your bags and leave today. It looks so peaceful. Thank you for sharing

10. All are very good, but 2,3, and 4 are just fantastic! Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:

11. They are all a pleasure to view--but I find myself going back to look at the second image again and again.

Glenn

12. Westwind

Westwind Guest

Danielle,

Thank you very much for your help in getting these to display.

I hope you take the opportunity to visit Gacier while your there, its a beautiful place.

Tim, thank you for the compliments and I'm glad you like them. This was my first time out with the newly converted D80 and I'm new to IR photography.

Glenn, I'm glad you enjoy them, thanks for the kind words.

Thank you everyone, I'm fortunate that I was able to capture a view images worthy of posting here for you all to take a look at!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  13. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Wow........wonderful captures. I just recently saw a program on tv about Glacier National Park. I was in awe by its beauty, and breath taking views. I hope one day to make it out there. Thanks for sharing.

14. Wonderful captures, Rich. Well done!

15. Pretty aawesome captures in Infrared...

16. keirin

keirin

Dec 31, 2005
    That's a terrific series of landscapes. I particularly like numbers one and four. Nice job.

17. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Very Nice!

18. Hey Rich, you have done well with all of these. I have not tried capturing moving water with IR. Pretty cool.

19. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Beautiful shots Rich. I really like the last one.

20. The last one, is breathtaking.

thanks,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.