Recent Trip to Glacier N.P. IR

W

Westwind

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lake McDonald

View attachment 223210
Sprague Creek

View attachment 223211
McDonald River

View attachment 223212
Waterton Lake

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, really WOW!

I'm going to be in Missoula on business in August and your pictures are tempting me to add a few extra days in Glacier NP. Thanks.

Those pictures really make you want to pack your bags and leave today. It looks so peaceful. Thank you for sharing

W

Westwind

your pictures are not displaying for me... there's a special thread about pbase linking, see here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=119575 hope it helps.
Danielle,

Thank you very much for your help in getting these to display.

WOW, really WOW!

I'm going to be in Missoula on business in August and your pictures are tempting me to add a few extra days in Glacier NP. Thanks.

I hope you take the opportunity to visit Gacier while your there, its a beautiful place.

All are very good, but 2,3, and 4 are just fantastic! Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:

Tim, thank you for the compliments and I'm glad you like them. This was my first time out with the newly converted D80 and I'm new to IR photography.

They are all a pleasure to view--but I find myself going back to look at the second image again and again.

Glenn
Glenn, I'm glad you enjoy them, thanks for the kind words.

Thank you everyone, I'm fortunate that I was able to capture a view images worthy of posting here for you all to take a look at!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow........wonderful captures. I just recently saw a program on tv about Glacier National Park. I was in awe by its beauty, and breath taking views. I hope one day to make it out there. Thanks for sharing.

That's a terrific series of landscapes. I particularly like numbers one and four. Nice job.

Latest threads

Top Bottom