Recomendation for e-books

I ordered Ron Reznicks book on the 26th. He sent me an email the same day stating that it would be shiped that day. :shock:

It showed up yesterday. :shock:

I read 100 pages last night. :shock:

From what I read so far, I would recommend this book.

Thanks for the excellent service Mr. Reznick.

I have it and it is hard for me..But recommend it for all..

I just need the time to focus on it for a week and nothing else. Darn......

Real Name
Chris
I'd highly recommend Ron's ebook for anyone that uses or wants to learn Nikon Capture processing. I would also recommend it as second tier reference material for all other Nikon shooters as well, because the concepts and techniques of postt processing are scalable. For NC users it's a must though.

A particular gem in the book for everybody are the two photos of Ron demonstrating his unique way of hand-holding lenses. I have found they really do add considerable stability to hand held shots, especially with telephotos.

My comments are based on the first edition.

Just received mine also. I have a long plane trip coming up next week (Orlando to Sydney) and am planning on passing the time with Ron :D

Now... after you finish reading the book, make a reservation for a seminar with Ron if you can!!! I attended one of his in the Catskill Mountains a few years back and had a terrific time. He's patient, funny, energetic and a really great guy.

Latest threads

Top Bottom