Recovering cancer patient

It happened all of a sudden and she had a tennis ball size tumor taken out yesterday. She seems to be recovering just fine. Sigma 30mm 1/80@3.2 w/diffused flash.

cancer_patient.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M

Mark in St. Louis

I can tell she will get all the TLC she could hope for. Wishing her well.

She's doing well, thanks...though the operation cost me a lens ;)

She's one of 6 cats and 3 dogs in the family. Right now everyone is bothering her but she is up, walking around and swatting at those pestering her.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's doing well, thanks...though the operation cote me a lens ;)

She's one of 6 cats and 3 dogs in the family. Right now everyone is bothering her but she is up, walking around and swatting at those pestering her.

I totally understand the vet bills, having eight dogs. But they are part of the family, so you do what you can. She looks like a lovely kitty and I hope all goes well for her.:smile:

BLAST! I let some my soft side leak out! :cool:

OK, here is s'more. Over the last few months Monica and I have brought 6 born-wild kittens into our home, 5 from one litter and a singleton. All are turning into wonderful house cats. There may be more, as the same mom how has 6 more just 3 1/2 weeks old and they are just starting to move about on their own. I sat with them the first time last night and brought each in turn out of their kennel (put into the back yard for the mom's). Some could not get "away" fast enough (in a slow sort of kitten way) some were ambivilent but 2 boys who were having a slo-motion battle for "top cat" literally writhed with pleasure as I tickled their tummies, rubbed the base of their ears and gave them a back rub. Mom, by the way is going to get "altered" just as soon as she weans the kits.

Man-oh-man, now I'm sitting in a puddle of soft-sidedness!! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
poor baby. I hope she heals fast. beautiful photo.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom