Red-Bellied Woodpecker

Real Name
Bill
Finally got a shot through the open window! :biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking in! :wink:

Bill

one of the most beautiful birds on the planet! Try to catch it off the feeder if you can Bill but be assured thes are great!

Real Name
Bill
Thanks Dave, It snook up on me while I was looking at another bird.
Seems anytime its not at the feeder the window is closed! :mad:

Like this one through the dirty window :rolleyes:

Real Name
Bill
There such fast feeders its hard not to get a pic with them all blurred out.

I have one that dominates the feeder, all the birds leave when he arrives. He eats like he pecks the tree, seed flies every where and I have to go buy more :smile:

WOW! Talk about beautiful! My red belly hasn't been coming as often lately and I haven't seen my little downys either! If you have to, do what I do, sit out on your porch or patio, or with that window open and wait! Shoot whatever moves! That's what I've been doing lately. Keep on shootin! These are fantastic!

B

Blue

Thanks Dave, It snook up on me while I was looking at another bird.
Seems anytime its not at the feeder the window is closed! :mad:

Like this one through the dirty window :rolleyes:

I don't think you should clean that window at all, it gives that shot a certain early-morning, coastal misty look about it :smile: , good looking bird btw.

Real Name
Bill
Good Shot and boy were you close!!
Great shots, Bill.
Thanks Debbie, I think that is the suit from your list.

There such fast feeders its hard not to get a pic with them all blurred out.

I have one that dominates the feeder, all the birds leave when he arrives. He eats like he pecks the tree, seed flies every where and I have to go buy more :smile:
Bryan, it is fast in and fast out, but picks out the corn mostly, also eats the corn from the squirrel feeders too.

Bill

Real Name
Bill
WOW! Talk about beautiful! My red belly hasn't been coming as often lately and I haven't seen my little downys either! If you have to, do what I do, sit out on your porch or patio, or with that window open and wait! Shoot whatever moves! That's what I've been doing lately. Keep on shootin! These are fantastic!
Thanks Dianne, It has been too cold to keep the window open long, and if I go outside my little one wants to go too and well she doesn't sit still too long. On the upside she knows a lot of birds by name. :smile:

I don't think you should clean that window at all, it gives that shot a certain early-morning, coastal misty look about it :smile: , good looking bird btw.

Blue, thank you for your comment. The dirt is in between the two panes of glass that I can not get to. :mad:

Bill

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom