Red Fox

Discussion in 'Birds' started by gmaker1, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Drove by this little guy. Stopped the car, grabbed my camera and here are two that I like:

View attachment 19742

2. Gil these are awesome captures. not often one gets a chance like this. Glad you were prepared.
    dave

3. Thanks Dave. Sometimes you just get lucky.

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Oh yeah! I would have loved to capture this guy. They are so cute.

Thanks,

5. You lucky dog, Gil!
    I have been trying to get this fox that hangs out at my golf course since a good while - no luck:frown: :frown: I often see him when I play, but when I come back with the cam. he is nowhere in sight.
    Particularly #1 is very nice!! (did you get to use the 1.4 on this by chance??).

6. Frits:

I did use the 1.4 on this shot. This is the first fox I have seen in 30 years living in Rochester. I was on my way to a bird shoot (no birds today) and saw the fox just before he pounced on his dinner (a small mouse).

7. Very nice Gil. The last fox I saw was on the golf course. I hope to get a picture of one in the future.

8. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Wow lucky you
    great to be able to capture this animal and yours look great :smile:

9. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice Gil. Sometimes it does pay to keep the cam on the set next to you, and be ready to shoot. :wink:

10. I've only seen these once in the wild and of course, no camera! Beautiful captures of a beautiful little creature!! Love the sunlit eye in the first one!!