Critique Red Fox

Real Name
Eric
Last month i was at the netherlands north sea coast near Amsterdam, there i had the chance to get some pictures from red fox, still in the "winter coat"

here 2 results:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and finally a close up with light and shadows

all pictures were taken in the evening sunlight and don`t kill me, this was a test with the sony A9 and the Sony 100-400 OSS, this combo works great for me here. ;)

Real Name
Ian
It's tough to offer much constructive criticism, as these images are very good. That 100-400 appears to be a pretty damn sharp lens. I just wish Sony would fix their camera ergonomics and menu system :(

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Lovely shots! I really like the low perspective of the first shot. The 3rd shot is especially nice due to the clean background. Guess it's just me, but the nose appears very sharp....but the eyes seem at the bare edge of the DOF. Might be caused by my "early morning" eyes! LOL!

These are excellent. They eyes and time of day are superb. The A9 is a top notch camera so this is not surprising.

Now, the big question......are you thinking of switching?

Real Name
Eric
thank you all.. and thank you for your hints/tips
i was very near about 10feet/max 20feet from 3m to 6m

switching to sony i am not sure.. the most important reason (no the only one) would be the 20b/s with no blackout on the screen and the really very good autofocus.
BUT the menue is terrible.. the position of the controller on the body are ok, you can customize it very good. w
ith the grip the ergonomy is also ok, without grip a little bit to small. but i don`t like EVF`s
especially when its bright outside.. so i don`t know...

one last picture:

all images were made wide open at f:5.6

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom