Red fox...........

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, May 30, 2005.

1. On my way up north on the weekend, I caught a fox hunting in a field. Cant tell you how long it has been since I actually seen one in the wild. I watched him for about 10minutes. Stupid me did not put the 1.4tc plus i handheld as he was very aware I was there on the side of the road. NOt great pics but thought they were neat none the less.............dang dang dang..............these are cropped pretty good..............D2x would have helped here :lol:

He ate 5 mice while I watched him, chomp chomp swallow, onto the next. Very healthy fellow.......

sequence shot, could have showed you all 6 but you get it.
    View attachment 9695

View attachment 9696

2. These are VERY good despite the brainfarts you mentioned.

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    THis is very good stuff. hard to get them to cooperate.

4. Hi Dave.....

Brainfarts, that is putting it nicely :lol: :lol: I was giving myself a pep talk after that session of beating myself for such stupidity. LOL............

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Cool sequence Keith, which lens,

the 400? Love that last shot!

6. Great shots Keith, I wish I could have him.
    Pete

7. Keith, those are great shots even without the 1.4TC.:) :) They remind me of a dog I had a number of years ago that hunted mice in the exact same manner. Thanks for sharing.

8. Re: Cool sequence Keith, which lens,

thanks Steve...........yes this was with the 400mm :lol:

Keith

9. Thanks Pete! (nt)

10. Great series nothing wrong with these at all. your photography has gone up three notches in the past few months you have become one of the best posters on the board.

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm w/Mike...you are improving at speeds of light! Keep it up and we'll all be taking classes from you!! :D

12. Thanks Dennis

Was allot of fun to watch, just got to learn to be better prepared and was cool 8) to get an opportunity to get a couple of shots off.........

thanks for looking!
    Keith

13. Hi Mike.........

Not sure what to say to that, not sure it is true, but none the less, I truly appreciate the compliment :oops: Just shows you what good teachers we have on the boards. I know I have spent a tremendous amount of time this year in learning more and experimenting more than before and it is slowly paying off. After salivating on your posts week over week bud, your being awful modest with your talents!!!!!!!

thank you again Mike,that was an aweful nice thing to say :lol:
    Speechless.......................

Oh, now Im thinking no pressure........... :shock: LOL!!!!

14. Hi Leigh.........

roflmao, now wouldnt that be a sight :roll: , but none the less, thank you for such a nice comment! My head is swelling now, back to reality. Always look forward to your comments.............having said that, havent seen any posts from you as of late??????????

Keith

15. Very cool shots!! :D :D :D

16. Thanks Bryan :)