Red River Gorge

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by ShadowForce, Apr 28, 2007.

1. ShadowForce

ShadowForce

Mar 26, 2006
    Dayton, OH
    Has anyone ever travelled to the Red River Gorge in the Daniel Boone National Forest?

I've heard it's a great place to take pictures but have never been there myself. Anyone have examples to share?

Thanks!

2. Red River Gorge is a beautiful area. Haven't been there in years unfortunately! Plan on going this summer.

When are you going?

3. ShadowForce

ShadowForce

Mar 26, 2006
    Dayton, OH
    John,

Thanks for your reply. I'll likely plan a trip in the summer just to check out the area. I'd love to go back in the fall as well as I'm constantly looking for great fall vistas in and around southwestern Ohio.

I talked to a friend yesterday that has done many rock climbing trips in the area and she told me it was just a beautiful location.

4. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Beautiful. That was one of my favorite camp out and party spots when I was in High School.....uh.......that was a few years ago so it may have changed.:confused:

5. rodneyr

rodneyr Guest

Ask me again on Monday.

6. ShadowForce

ShadowForce

Mar 26, 2006
    Dayton, OH
    Okay Roosevelt, I will eagerly await your report on Monday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.