Red-Winged blackbirds

It's rainy and grey in Montreal almost every day the last 2 weeks. A little sunbreak late sunday afternoon and go shooting I did. Here're some red-winged blackbird shots with Sigma 100-300mm/4

It's a pity that I don't see the little branch intruding in the upper bird's face. It's too late afterward.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for viewing.

Gosh, they are pretty birds aren't they. The little branch isn't so bad. Still a very nice shot. How about I send some warm southern sunshine up your direction? :D

Leigh said:
How about I send some warm southern sunshine up your direction? :D
Thanks, Leigh. That's what my little girl keeps asking me for almost a week now: I wanna go to Florida this summer, Daddy. Warm water and sunshine are fun. ... But Daddy has spent a lot on Nikon gear this year and Mommy looks at Daddy with a very bad eye. :) :)

Very nice shots Dao. I told you that the birdie thing could get habit forming.... :lol:

Welcome to the group....;-)

Frank

Very nicely done Dao...they are pretty birds but I find them irritating :D, they keep following me hopping from tree to tree screaming, while I am trying stealthily to stalk herons :roll:

Regards,
-Vinod

Nice shots! And don't worry -- in a month or two those of us in the south will be wanting to send you all our hot weather in exchange for some cool days!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom