Reddish Meal

It was a dull morning with bad light, and processing was over cooked, Do you agree?

_DRT9120-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
_DRT9121-Edit.jpg
_DRT9122-Edit.jpg

Real Name
Randy
we really can't tell at the sizes posted here so they look real good to me, on a 27" lcd maybe not so much (apparently)....it is funny how we're all the same as far as being our worst critics, I think that's a good thing

btw I prefer #1 for the head turn, water droplets and the froozen peak action, and of course the fish

we really can't tell at the sizes posted here so they look real good to me, on a 27" lcd maybe not so much (apparently)....it is funny how we're all the same as far as being our worst critics, I think that's a good thing

btw I prefer #1 for the head turn, water droplets and the froozen peak action, and of course the fish

Sometimes its nice to get out of the normal way of doing things and to experiment on what we can get away with and get some reactions :cool:

Delbert, your post has me wondering if perhaps your west coast birds have a different coloration than the reddish I stalk here in Florida. In your original post you do comment that your processing was "over cooked". Do you have a photo from this set where the coloring was more true to your eye even though the lighting was overcast?

Latest threads

Top Bottom