• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[FS] REDUCED: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR | Gitzo - G1325 carbon fiber tripod | Nikon AF-S TC-17EII 1.7 Teleconverter. Ships: US

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
User name: yifeng

Items to sell/buy/trade: Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR |RRS Monopod Head|Gimbal Flash Mount / Flash Cord for Nikon | Nikon AF-S TC-17EII 1.7 Teleconverter

Prices:
Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR - $4100

RRS Monopod Head - $ 170

Gimbal Flash Mount / Flash Cord for Nikon - $100

Nikon AF-S TC-17EII 1.7
- $215

Ships to: US

Description: AF-S Nikkor 500mm f4G ED VR: The lens is in excellent condition with LensCoat lens cover, Don Zeck N30 lens cover and RRS foot (the original Nikon foot is also available).
I am the original owner and the lens was purchased from B&H (USA model). Ordered LensCoat, lens cover and RRS foot at the same time as the lens and all have been on it since day one. There are no dent and no marks on the lens and the lens has been well-taking care of. The lens is very sharp, AF is quick and accurate. The Lens barrel is in very good shape and everything appears functioning well. I'm selling the lens to drop some weights on me because I'm getting old to handle the lens.

Sale includes lens, LensCoat lens cover, Don Zeck N30 lens cover, RRS foot, and original Nikon foot, rear end cap and the original Nikon case/locker and nylon lens cap.

RRS Monopod Head : The monopod head is smooth with even the largest telephoto lenses (such as Nikon 500 F/4) It rated > 75 lbs. With a full 180 degrees of tilt travel, the giant knurled tilt-lock knob is easy to grip and operate, even while wearing gloves. The monopod comes with a 80mm (~3 inch) sliding screw-knob clamp and is very secure and stable.

Gimbal Flash Mount / Flash Cord for Nikon:
Tried a few in house but never used outside (as new). The Custom Brackets Gimbal Flash Mount is an adjustable mount for attaching a flash to a gimbal head. The mount attaches to the gimbal itself, which means you can change lenses without disassembling the flash. When using the Custom Brackets Gimbal Basic, the mount can attach to the lens foot. (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/747321-REG/Custom_Brackets_GFM_Gimbal_Flash_Mount.html)
The 1.5' Vello Off-Camera TTL Flash Cord provides creative photographers with the ability to remotely fire Nikon flashes with i-TTL capabilities. Removing the flash from the camera's hot shoe allows the photographer to create unique and dramatic lighting styles that are not possible with a traditional shoe-mounted strobe. (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1335999-REG/vello_ocs_nk15_1_5_ttl_off_camera_cord.html)

Nikon AF-S TC-17EII 1.7: The 1.7 TC is in mint condition and functioning well. bought the TC as new and has been well maintained.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: least expensive to buyer's address

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: Will ship day after confirmed funds

References: Positive references here (yifeng)

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Added new items for sale: RRS Monopod Head and Gimbal Flash Mount / Flash Cord for Nikon

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom