Reese at 5 weeks

Discussion in 'People' started by Leigh, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yesterday Reese was 5 weeks old. I figured it was time for me to pick up the camera and at least take a few pics. I'm sorry it's taken me so long. To say that I've got my hands full would be an understatement....but I am having the time of my life! Ryan and Ben are loving their new little brother. Of course, calling him little is silly. He was 9lb 7oz when he was born and at 5 weeks he weighs in at 11lb 9oz!

Without further adieu...a couple of snaps of Reese Glen Bramlett..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What an adorable child! He looks a lot like his grand dad (Your dad)

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow, what a handsome young man, he looks so tranquil. We've been waiting and these two images were well worth the wait. We'll be watching for more, can't wait to see him awake.....and smiling! :smile:

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Dave. I think he's pretty special. As to who he looks like...he has my dad's ear (though you can't really tell in these pics), and though he favors Ben quite a bit, he's looking more and more like Patrick's youngest brother.

Thanks for looking!

5. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    He is so beautiful, and such a great name - I really like the name Reese. :smile:

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'll see what I can do, Frank. He's not awake that much (well, I don't much feel like taking pics at 4am). Looks like he's going to have blue eyes. Ryan's are green, Ben's are brown...and now a blue eyed baby!

I'm glad you enjoyed these. I'll try in the next few days to shoot some more.

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Fred. Would you believe we hadn't fully settled on his name until I had pushed for an hour (I pushed for 2 hours and 46 minutes)!

8. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Oh....please don't let my dear wife see these. I'll be done for!!!

Beautiful Leigh and my sincere apologies for missing the announcement.

Congrats to you and Patrick.

I guess you have to keep trying for that girl though!!:wink:.....:smile:

9. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    I would imagine that by minute 50 or so you might have been choosing all sorts of colorful names for him!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

10. He's a cutie, Leigh! So peaceful and sweet. It's gonna be fun for us to watch him grow up through your pictures.

11. Leigh..... been absent for a little while......... stupid PC problems...... and I'm totally thick so couldn't sort them out myself!

This is wonderful news.............. I just want to wish you and Patrick (not forgetting the kids of course!!!!!)......... all the best!

Beautiful baby................

Just remember to get some personal chiiling time in! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The best post, for me anyway, so far this year................You know what I mean when I say that hopefully! :redface::redface::redface:

G

12. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    What a sweetie! I think he looks like Patrick! (Sorry boss, it's the cheeks!)

% weeks Leigh... time flies when you're having so much fun, eh? :Wink:

13. Blue eyes and beautiful!! I have to agree with Chris, he reminds me of Patrick right now. I can relate to weight and 4 a.m.; Terry weighed 9 lbs 10 1/2 oz at birth and 11 lbs at one week!! We spent many nights watching 'Speed Racer' on Cartoon Network. :biggrin:

14. This brought a smile to my face and as my mom used to say, warmed the cockles of my heart. I was just thinking earlier today that we needed to see some pictures of little Reese and here they are. What a cute little guy, thanks Leigh.

15. Leigh and Patrick,

He's absolutely gorgeous!! I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug, he's truly beautiful! :biggrin:

16. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    A girl...Hmmm, I wonder what the odds of that are? I'm not a betting woman (but I'd be willing to try). What's the worst that could happen? I mean, I'd end up with another baby, it wouldn't matter if it was a boy or a girl. I love being pregnant and I love being a mom. No greater joy in life for me!

Thanks!

Ha...the pushing wasn't the hard part. I had to be induced. It started at 10am on Sunday morning and Reese was born at 11:16pm Monday night. To say that I was tired of sitting in a hospital bed is no joke! By the time I had to start pushing, I'd have run a mile if I thought it would speed things up!!!!:eek:

Thanks Dave. It's going to be fun sharing him with you. Just make sure you come back to Alabama next year to see him.

Thanks Graeme...As with your family, I always enjoy seeing your boys. Thanks for sharing in our joy!

Yeah, you are right...he does rather favor Patrick in the cheeks!:wink:

Wow, you had a big baby as well! Aren't they special!

Gordon, I am so happy to share our baby with you all. This place is like our extended family. Honorary Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents galore!

Gretchen, I can't wait till you come visit and really can give him a great big hug!

17. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    What a precious baby boy! Thanks for sharing some photos of him.

18. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thank you, Gloria. It's a pleasure to share him!

19. Outstanding Leigh! It is so nice to see little (!) Reese. He looks just wonderful and your pictures are outstanding!
    Keep well my friend.

20. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Frits! I'm doing so much better these days...amazing what 5 weeks can do for recovery!:wink: Reese is an amazing baby...I feel so fortunate.