1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Reflection Scene.......

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by pooyan, Aug 19, 2008.

1. pooyan

pooyan

Feb 11, 2008
    Oswego, Il
    Here is a reflection picture when i was at the "Little Red School House" in Il. Please let me know what you think. :) 

DSC_0043_1.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. pretty shot
    but, i don't like that flower DEAD CENTER in the middle of this image
    crop some off the left, putting that flower 1/3 of the way from the left side and it will look even better, IMHO

3. pooyan

pooyan

Feb 11, 2008
    Oswego, Il
    ok, thanks for the info. ill crop it tomorrow and repost. :)  im taking all suggestions. thanks, spalding12 :) 

4. you are welcome
    i hope that others will reply as well

do you have a bigger copy of the original image
    if you want..... and ONLY IF YOU WANT.... we can try to recrop and post as well

but.....
    only if you will allow

5. I like the concept but find the massiveness and darkness of the tree and its reflection a bit overwhelming. If you crop off some of the left side as suggested by Greg and also some of the top and bottom to make the light area in the center a larger percentage of the photo it might work better. I think the water lily is blown out, too.

Cheers,

Larry

6. I know you were attracted to the lily. I would have been too but as crazy as this sounds it may be a better shot without the lily. You might crop all but the offshoot branch and it's reflection.

"Little Red Schoolhouse" I know bell and gossett has one in Morton Grove for training. You must be speaking of another that I shall look up.

glenn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.