Reflection

Discussion in 'Merritt Island II' started by Gale, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Not the most exotic bird, but damn hard to shoot those colors. So I thought I would get two for the price of one :>))

2. This is exceptional work on a tough scene to handle. I happen to really like these birds and their irredescent coloring. Thanks for the prolific postings today. must be raining there again.

3. WOw no one told me it was buy one get one free week, I sure miss being down there with you guys, just got off the phone with Harris and Frank.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Mike,

Yep they are having a ball. As you know they went to Harris's today. I am still tired from three days.

Was really feeling under the weather Wed and tThurs so glad to have some rest.

I will be ready for tomorrow though. :>)))

Sure hope the weather will be ok. I really want some of the rookery birds. That is such an overwhelming place. WOW

Need to stay there for a week.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Dave,

They are sure a challenge. Just like that darn glossy Ibis. Think I got one of those also in this mass of images.

Wow. Post processing all day yesterday and now today.

I am losing track of where I am and where everything is.

The OTG drive is working out GREAT. What a neat peice of Equip. :>)))

6. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice one -- er -- two, Gale! Those guys are difficult to get good exposure on and you've done well.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Don,

Well it has taken me a year to get one in the right light. lolol...

Thank You..

Can't believe the perfect reflection to boot.
    Yeah Mike see what you missed..

Great reflections on a alot of the pics. Two for one week.

:>))))

8. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Gale -

That's a great job under really tough conditions. I love the iridesence and the reflection. Nice job!

Gordon

9. WOW, awesome shot Gale. Say you handled that like a pro! great capture, you nailed it girl!!!!!

Keith

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Gordon,

Tough birdies for me to get...Been trying for a long time. Our sun is really hrsh at times.

Thank again.

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Keith,

Thank you so much for the nice comment.

Figured I had better get two while the getting was good. Had no luck with one...lolol