reflector questions...

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by HHARRIS, May 23, 2007.

1. HHARRIS

HHARRIS

May 1, 2007
    So Cal
    So I'm looking to buy a reflector(or a few). It will be for lighting up people (my girlfriend) who are back lit. Also could be used for lighting up flowers which are also back lit. The fold up ones look nice but I know nothing about them. What size,color,brand? All input would be great!
    Thanks!

HHARRIS
    :)

2. I have three sets, the largest set (I think 36") has 5 in one reflectors: white translucent to use as a softbox kind of shade, a silver, a gold, a silver/gold and a black. My medium sized is just white with a black cover. My small one (folds down to about 5" across) is just white and is terrific for flowers, etc. I'd get the large one for people shots, and the smallest one for flowers which is handy to clip on yr belt.

3. Jeffx2

Jeffx2

May 2, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    They make collapsible window shades for cars in silver and white that are backed with black. This is not a shiny silver, but a dull silver. A friend of mine uses these and gets great results.