Refurbished D7000 direct from Nikon $1099

Nikon store charges tax and $15 shipping, right? This would make it $1185 for me, vs $1200 for a new one from Adorama.

Nikon store charges tax and $15 shipping, right? This would make it $1185 for me, vs $1200 for a new one from Adorama.
I assume that the Nikon store is going to charge tax where required, just like Adorama. I put the $1199 D7000 (which isn't in stock, BTW) in my Adorama cart and plugged in a NY zip code. They'll charge the same $15 shipping as the Nikon store, plus $108 in taxes, making it a total of $1323, if they had it. If you want a D7000 from Adorama, you have to buy it with an 18-105 or higher kit. Also the body-only listed for $1199 is back-ordered at B&H.
And the link to the Canadian site is showing prices in $CAN, which would make the cheapest D7000 around US$1282, also unavailable.
Just saying that if you want a D7000 body, and want it now, and want a pretty good deal, the re-furbs are a good way to go right now.

I assume that the Nikon store is going to charge tax where required, just like Adorama. I put the $1199 D7000 (which isn't in stock, BTW) in my Adorama cart and plugged in a NY zip code. They'll charge the same $15 shipping as the Nikon store, plus $108 in taxes, making it a total of $1323, if they had it. If you want a D7000 from Adorama, you have to buy it with an 18-105 or higher kit. Also the body-only listed for $1199 is back-ordered at B&H.
And the link to the Canadian site is showing prices in $CAN, which would make the cheapest D7000 around US$1282, also unavailable.
Just saying that if you want a D7000 body, and want it now, and want a pretty good deal, the re-furbs are a good way to go right now.

If there's no tax it's definitely a good deal at $1115, but they do charge tax in Mass, while most online dealers don't (Adorama, B&H and Amazon don't charge Mass tax):

from Nikon store website:
We charge applicable sales tax for orders shipped to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Washington.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom