Refurbished D700s at Nikon USA

Just a heads up for anybody interested, Nikon USA has some refurb D700s in stock again, for $2159.

Not that great compared to $2300 new a few months ago, but if you were planning on spending similar money for a used one, this is pretty good, I think.

Just a heads up for anybody interested, Nikon USA has some refurb D700s in stock again, for $2159.

Not that great compared to $2300 new a few months ago, but if you were planning on spending similar money for a used one, this is pretty good, I think.

Just checked and I see they are again out of stock this morning. :frown:

LOL! I'm thinking when did Nikon come out with a D700s? Much less be able to refurb. I must be under a rock?

D700's ... LOL

Lol wow I hadn't seen the D3s price and that is ridiculous, but the same can be said about the 70-200 VR1 vs VR2 refurb price in the store its a difference of around $110.

Out of stock stuff seems to have an arbitrarily low price for some reason. All the really odd pricing D3 > D3S, 70-200 VR1 > VR2 all have one of the items (or both) out of stock. Even their new stuff is like that - I was feeling bad about what I paid for the latest TC 2.0 until I realized that...

LOL! I'm thinking when did Nikon come out with a D700s? Much less be able to refurb. I must be under a rock?

D700's ... LOL

D700s is correct, unless you're referring to something belonging to or part of a D700, i.e. "the D700's shutter button", or "the D700's viewfinder." Apostrophes are not used for pluralization.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom