Reilly in the Snow

Discussion in 'Birds' started by mike mac, Dec 9, 2005.

1. We had about 5 inches of snow here today so we played outside this AM before I headed into work. Reilly had her new fleece on, she loves this thing and wears it all the time. I think she looks whacked in it but the kids think it is cool. Taken with the D2X and the 70-200VR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2005
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Reilly,
    Don't listen to him. I think you look great. If you like it you wear it. :>)))

Great shot Mike. I love it.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Handsome puppy Mike. He looks very suave in his pretty blue suit. :smile:

4. I love the dog too, Mike, but that fleece?... :confused: Like you said.

Anyway, if she's more comfy in it, then why not? Is it that cold already, that she needs it? :eek:

5. HarryB

HarryB

Jan 28, 2005
    Viera, Florida
    Hey Mike

Nice shots and thanks for the peek at the snow. Nothing like looking at some snow after a dip in the old hot tub. :biggrin:

6. Wow, what a beauty - strong proud animal and nice shots too!! But the fleece:confused: :confused: in New Jersey :confused: :confused: it isn't even cold down there :biggrin: :biggrin:

7. Dogs can be so strange sometimes! Ours doesn't like to go out when the grass is wet. Doesn't like getting her feet wet! Go figure!

Really like the first shot, even with the fleece jacket! ;)

8. Mike, if I were you I would go to petsmart NOW and buy a leather Harley Davidson jacket and change her over to that asap. then descreetly delete these photos and reinsert the new ones :^)
    Dave

9. The fleece makes the noble look ignoble.:wink: Very fine images of a great looking dog.

10. Ok Thanks all of you

Well I appreciate the kind words about Reillys shot
    Not much I can do about his fleece the girls think it is so cute. What is a man to do!!! :eek:

11. a man does what a man must do :^)

12. Reilly looks great and elegant, but the fleece has to go.