Release Date

Discussion in 'Nikon Capture and View NX' started by general, Apr 11, 2007.

1. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Does anyone know (not guess) when the CS3 Photoshop will be available for purchase?

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    You can purchase it now
    for a PC try this code to get 15% off

AIGA07

3. you can purchase it now, just cant have it yet

4. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Poor Phrasing on my part

I realize it can be pre-ordered. What I meant to ask is when it will be available. Thanks.

5. I check my order at Apple and it showed a ship date of April 25th.

6. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    I See

Thanks, Scott.

7. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Another Thanks

Thank you, Gale.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    If you order now, your are not charged until it ships:>))

9. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    For Gale

I did order and used your info with great results. Don't know it if will stick but my order said available 4/16/07.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That sounds right Don:>)))
    Glad you saved a few pennys

11. I don't know if this will help anyone, but here is a deal I got from Adobe. I was waiting to upgrade from v6.0 to CS2 when I decided to wait a bit longer for the CS3 upgrade. Well, I called Adobe and was told by the CSR that Adobe doesn't offer an upgrade path for versions older than 7.0 so I was forced to get CS2 then upgrade to CS3. Total price was about $375. I had heard that there is a free upgrade IF you purchase a version within 30 days of the shipping announcement. I confirmed this with the CSR. I asked if I could buy CS2 locally and get the upgrade from Adobe - "no problem, you just need to find a local retailer with it in stock." My local CompUSA was going out of business. I got the last copy for $140. I went home and did the install/activate/register. I called Adobe back and spoke to another CSR and explained the situation. He checked the registration and within minutes was being charged $6.31 shipping/handling and tax for the upgrade. Total upgrade from v6 to CS3 was about $150. They will ship after receiving a faxed copy of my receipt and other information (Name, incident case number, serial number of CS2, etc). It should arrive in about a week.

For anyone that just bought Photoshop CS2 in the past 30 days, call Adobe and ask for a free upgrade to CS3. I think the offer ends this week.

Hope this helps,
    Mike

12. Great! It's nice that they permitted that. In the long run they will reap the benefits over playing hard ball. Congratulations. I know it's an expensive package, but like a good camera and lens the software is also a tool and without good tools you're really hamstrung.

Rich

13. Hey Gale, your tip paid off. It was my browser which wouldn't let me enter the discoun t code. With some help from Larry, I actually got the discount on a Mac CS3 upgrade. Thanks!

Rich

14. Glad it worked, not sure what I did other than motivate you. Have to save all we can for these old retired guys.

hahahahahahahaha

15. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    My copy is here

Mine shipped on 16 April and was here when I returned from a photo shoot on 4/24.