1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Reloadable-disposable does Berlin

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by braver, Aug 19, 2009.

1. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    Ah, vacation is great fun. Exhausting too, but a different kind than the day-to-day-exhausting. We brought 4 cameras (3 for me, 1 for her :tongue:) . These are some results from the disposable-that-shouldn't-be-disposed-of, the color from storebrand iso 400, the b&w is trix (12min in hc110 dil.H, 2 inversions on the minute). I am accusing the lab of a dirty machine, cause I shouldn't be seeing tracks of sprocket-holes in my shots. Luckily, with this camera it adds to the style :cool: 

3837437225_c5b6f30d3d_o.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 400449
    View attachment 400450
    View attachment 400451
    View attachment 400453
    View attachment 400455

2. Was #5 printed backward?

3. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    Hey, you wouldn't say...I guess I flipped the image one too many times fussing around with scanning up-side-down or not. Wel seen!

4. I'm relieved...I thought my eyes were going!

I spent some time in Berlin in 1969 during the Cold War. One of the most fascinating cities in the world. The photographs bring back may good memories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.