Remember this pitiful face tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gordon Large, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

...when you make that first slice into the poor bird on your table. :tongue:

I know, I just posted this, but I couldn't resist. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

To all, have a wonderful holiday!

Gordon

Attached Files:

2. Mmmmm....yum! A tasty treat; our's is 24#. Add to that a ham roast, 20# of Grandma's famous mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potatos, sweet corn, cheese cake, apple pie, custard pie and several bottles of assorted wine.

PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals. :biggrin:

3. WOW Rich... that really sounds like a good dinner to me. Sounds like what my menu is for me except no sweet potatos or all of the of the desserts. (The kids would be bouncing off the wall until Christmas...lol... No wine for me. With the kids it is Pepsi.

4. Not to put too fine a point on it but each 12 oz of Pepsi contains 13 spoonsful of sugar. But I'm a hypocrite; I drink Pepsi and Coke.
    :biggrin:

5. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    Rich,

We'll be over for that feast and then watch the football gave on your projection screen. 2ish?? We will bring the dried corn.

Everyone, have a wonderful holiday!!

6. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Hi Rich -

Your reference to PETA makes me think that you misinterpreted my post. I too will be eating turkey today and loving it. Lots of stuffing please, but no gravy on a well-cooked bird.

But when I eat it, I won't be sympathetic or feel guilty at all. I'll just break out laughing about how flat out ugly turkeys are, and there I'll be eating one. :eek: Sort of like the person who ate the first lobster. Where did they get the courage to eat something as bizarre as that?

I hope you have a wonderful day today - and I hope you have a very big family! :biggrin:

Gordon

7. No, Gordon, nothing misinterpreted, I was trying to be humorous. And a happy Thankksgiving to you too.

Rich