Remembering and Thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Yesterday I went to Ambers to watch the twins while she ran a couple of errands. It gave me a chance to be alone with them and reflect on how far they have come.

You all have given me such a great sounding board and stress relief for the past four months. I want to thank you again. You are a great group of wonderful people.

Brigham on Dec 16 weighing in at 2 lbs 9 oz

original.

Brigham on April 16 over 10 lbs.

View attachment 91124

Brighton on Dec 16 weighng in at 2 lbs 14 oz

View attachment 91125

Brighton on April 16 weighing over 10 lbs.

View attachment 91126

Together on Jan 6 at about 3 weeks old

View attachment 91127

Together yesterday--don't they look like future football players to you? (Darn, I had the flash a little hot yesterday--oh well)

View attachment 91128

Hugs,

2. Boy, oh boy! They seem to have done really well. What a relief that must be!

Cheers

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Terri,
    It is us that should be thanking you. You included us all in a very special, though frightening, time in your life. I for one am very grateful for the chance to watch your beautiful grandchildren thrive. It is amazing how far they have come in such a short period of time. They are strong children, which is a testament to not only your family, but to your faith as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your family with us. Give them great big hugs from us, please!

4. What a difference! Healthy, happy little guys. So glad you shared all this with us, Terri. "A trouble shared is a trouble halved."

5. Lovely!! So happy to see them growing into strong healthy boys.

Thank you very much, Terri.

6. Sure is nice to see them healthy and without all those tubes attached.

7. You must be Proud!!

The boys have really grown and look so healthy. Again like everyone else I thank you for sharing your story and letting us all in. It is wonderful to see such a happy outcome. Your whole family should be proud.

Sarah

8. Great to see the two of them looking so healthy. Congratulations to a very proud Grandma!

9. Thats amazing, in about 4 months they have quadrupled in weight. They look cute and healthy, congrats! You must be proud.

10. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    Great to see them doing so well!!!

I enjoy seeing your photos of all your children and grandchildren, Terri. Thanks for letting us see in to your world a little bit.:wink:

11. Bloody Marvellous and such an uplifting set of images after the recent ones from Virginia.

Best wishes. Bob and Pam

12. Wow, what a difference, God bless them.

13. Tremendous change - I'm really happy for you and for them!

14. Wonderful, just wonderful! God bless.

Rich

15. KsJET

KsJET

Feb 24, 2007
    MN
    What beautiful little boys!!

I'm new here and don't know the whole story, but it certainly appears to have an extremely happy outcome!

16. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Glad to see such great progress has been made and as previously stated we appreciate you thinking enough of the Cafe family to share a special and obvious stressfull part of you life with us all. At their rate of growth either football or wrestling may be in their future. Best to you and your family. - Jeff

17. Geej

Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    And Thank You Terri for sharing these little guys with us. I have so enjoyed watching them grow, along with your other two grandchildren. You have given me many smiles!

18. Fantastic

That is such a refreshing and wonderfull post - I am truly glad they are growing up so fast and strong. They both look fantastic.

19. Terri,

Thank you so much for sharing your family with us. It is such a pleasure to see your healthy wonderful grandsons!!

20. So happy they are doing well Terri :smile: :smile: :smile: