Remembering and Thank you

Yesterday I went to Ambers to watch the twins while she ran a couple of errands. It gave me a chance to be alone with them and reflect on how far they have come.

You all have given me such a great sounding board and stress relief for the past four months. I want to thank you again. You are a great group of wonderful people.

Brigham on Dec 16 weighing in at 2 lbs 9 oz

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Brigham on April 16 over 10 lbs.

View attachment 91124

Brighton on Dec 16 weighng in at 2 lbs 14 oz

View attachment 91125

Brighton on April 16 weighing over 10 lbs.

View attachment 91126

Together on Jan 6 at about 3 weeks old

View attachment 91127

Together yesterday--don't they look like future football players to you? (Darn, I had the flash a little hot yesterday--oh well)

View attachment 91128

Hugs,

Terri,
It is us that should be thanking you. You included us all in a very special, though frightening, time in your life. I for one am very grateful for the chance to watch your beautiful grandchildren thrive. It is amazing how far they have come in such a short period of time. They are strong children, which is a testament to not only your family, but to your faith as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your family with us. Give them great big hugs from us, please!

What a difference! Healthy, happy little guys. So glad you shared all this with us, Terri. "A trouble shared is a trouble halved."

You must be Proud!!

The boys have really grown and look so healthy. Again like everyone else I thank you for sharing your story and letting us all in. It is wonderful to see such a happy outcome. Your whole family should be proud.

Sarah

Great to see them doing so well!!!

I enjoy seeing your photos of all your children and grandchildren, Terri. Thanks for letting us see in to your world a little bit.:wink:

What beautiful little boys!!

I'm new here and don't know the whole story, but it certainly appears to have an extremely happy outcome!

Glad to see such great progress has been made and as previously stated we appreciate you thinking enough of the Cafe family to share a special and obvious stressfull part of you life with us all. At their rate of growth either football or wrestling may be in their future. Best to you and your family. - Jeff

And Thank You Terri for sharing these little guys with us. I have so enjoyed watching them grow, along with your other two grandchildren. You have given me many smiles!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom