Remote question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by banzaisteve, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Steve - I was in search of a remote for my d300 and didn't want to be limited by a wired remote.

I found this on ebay Remote

And it works awesome. You can also fire the camera from the receiver attached to the camera. Plus it has some amazing range to it.

2. Hmmm tempting. I'll probably pick that up then, it's pretty cheap as well haha. Thanks for the quick response :]. Trying to get a remote so I can start my self portrait 365 :940:.

3. barry lloyd

barry lloyd

Jun 12, 2007
    UK
  4. i wasn't sure about it - but a guy in the photo club got one and showed it to me and how well it worked. So for the price - I got one. It is great. Does bulb / timed / everything you need it to. And like I said - for the price ... hard to beat it.

I got mine within a week from hong kong. Just remember to have both the camera and remote turned off before plugging in... otherwise the remote won't work and you will take a bit to figure out why .... just have to cycle the power then on the camera.

5. I just bought one. It looks like it'll look the Fuji S5 pro too, since it's the D200 body.

6. GeorgeV

GeorgeV

Aug 7, 2008
    Niles
    Thanks for posting, I was looking for one of these and recoiled when I saw the genuine nikon price.

7. vandrv

vandrv

Jul 21, 2008
    Maryland
    I was a little leery, but I bought one of the Hong Kong remotes on Ebay and so far it has worked well. It doesn't look like it is any where near heavy duty though.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
  8. This will hold me over until I can afford the WT-4a. That and Nikon Camera Control Pro are the ultimate solution.

9. Thanks for posting this, I could have used this during th hummingbird season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.