Replacement battery already received!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jczinn, Nov 10, 2005.

1. I filled out the online form for the battery recall on the day it was announced--one of my three was in the recalled lot#s. Just got a Quantum View notification from Nikon, and when I checked UPS tracking, its already been delivered! Now that's fast!

So if anyone was hesitating due to thinking it would take weeks...you may want to go for it. Of course, I live just an hour from Nikon Melville, so your mileage may vary, as they say.

I don't know yet which one they sent me (it was delivered at home and I'm at work.) I hope I got an En-El3e...that would sure be a nice extra for my forthcoming D200!

2. and its an EN-EL3e!

what a good deal...now I have an extra free battery I can use with the D200. And I've got an SB800 on the way. All I need is the camera!

3. Janet. Congratulations on the extra battery. Mine are okay so I don't have to send my in and get another one replaced.

Good luck on the D200. I want the lens and the flash component that looks fantastic. Can you imagine light all the way around the camera. So instead of the D200, I want these two things.

4. oh yeah Melissa, I sure want one of ring flashes too, for macro work! But first things first. There's always next year... I don't think I have lens lust, just general gadget lust :biggrin: :wink:

5. I just hope that I can use it on the D2X as well. Do you know if it will?

Thanks,

6. Janet, I didn't know until recently that the flash system is only for macro work. I thought you could use it for people so now I am only interested in the lens that is coming out. I don't need the D200 since I have the D2X.