Resize for huge printing

Hi,
I want to print a picture 3 times in a row (like a panorama from the same frame) which the final size it's 10 meters*2 meters (393 inch * 78 inch). At the shop where I will print it they ask me to bring a single file already sized for this meassures. How do I resize the final file (3 frames stiched in PTGUI) to the huge size at LR3?
Thanks in advance

Also check with your vendor what DPI is needed. When I print at that size my vendor usually requires "only" 150 DPI, not 300 DPI.

PPI is going to be important so as suggested check first with your lab

An image size of 398"x78" @ 300ppi is a pretty big file @ 7.71GB. At 150ppi it will be around 1.93GB.

Not at all sure if you can make a jpeg at that size in the LR print module so I think that you may need to use the File/Export dialogue to render your image to size - it also makes sense to seperate this from your other images?

Thanks for your inputs.
At the I will not going to print the image because it was supose to be for the place I work and I decided not to mix "work with pleasure".
About the gigas and size and resolution: i was told that the printing will be at some kind of cloth so the resolution shouldnt be at the max

Latest threads

Top Bottom