1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Restaurant in the water!!!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by bestgolfer, Sep 23, 2008.

1. 2882121326_ed69fca482_b.

Caught this action this morning while having coffee at our favorite beachside spot.

Hope you enjoy the pic.

Taken on D200 with a polarising filter.

2. jadlh

jadlh

Mar 6, 2008
    USA, Michigan
    Is my cup of coffee ready? Nice shot.

3. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

Talk about peaceful, Ron - what a shot.

Nicely done - and btw, missed you recently. Where 'ya been??

4. Thanks for the comments......had a major crash on my Apple Mac (the one's that are not supposed to crash)...it took quite a while for me to rebuild everything, of course I had a full back up, but that proved not too straightforward!!

I'm back to full strength now!

5. Thanks Dwayne, yes we are lucky to live in such a nice spot.

A couple more showing the restaurant and it's surrounds...when are you all coming over??

2882790947_10808f804f_b.

2883626210_e676a0b1da_b.

6. Ha Ha I wish Ron, I think if I was going to move any were in the world I think it would
    be British Columbia, Canada, I have never been but it looks like it rocks no pun intended. lol

http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com

Take care Dwayne Oakes

7. JusPlainCrayzee

JusPlainCrayzee Administrator Administrator

I tell you what, Ron - if I had the time and there was room on Quantas, I'd be there in a heartbeat! As it is, my visit may have to wait for a minute...

...or two...:Curved:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.