Results are in....

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by niknd501, Jun 24, 2007.

1. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    from todays games...Was there from 8-3...Tons of pics...Lot's of parents checking out my site and "asking" me to shoot their kid...Wow - that was cool ! Here are just a few from the first batch I went through..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***Ty -- This is my favorite pic of the day so far *** The floating ball trick !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Rod #'s 3 and 5 are great , these are all good
    Nice work

3. No. 2 is my pick, with a tighter crop I'd say Mikemac snuck one in there.

4. I like the face in #2 but all are great

5. Hey Rod,

Great shooting there. Looks like you got that thing dialed in there just right. I love the floating ball trick. STTTRIKE!

It's good to hear that you might get a little action of sales. God luck!

6. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thank you Mark.

Thanks Brooks...Yea Mike has crept into my head a little. Although mine are no
    where near the quality of Mike shots.

7. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thank you Mike It was a fun weekend.

THanks Ty....I thought of you when I saw that floating ball...As you know I really like getting shots
    from there...The sky didn't really cooperate and I didn't get too many keepers from there
    this weekend ..But it was fun..

8. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    Nice shots, glad you have parents checking your site.

Last year I didn't market my site, this year (in response to competition, yeah, I need to be more aggressive), I hung a few 4x6 images on a simple poster board on an easel in the lobby, a few feet away from the 'competition' who hung 20 feet x2 walls of images on display boards, now I have parents wanting to purchase from this year and last year also.

Fleeting expressions and action shots that they can't capture are in demand.
    Have fun!!

9. awesome faces rod

10. Good stuff Rod! Agree, nice face shots. Parents love them :smile:

11. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice shooting Rod, if the rest are similar to these, you should sell plenty.

12. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Stephanie...I am trying ot keep it simple and keep it fun...Everyone seems to like what I
    have captured so far...I don't want it to become a "job".....I get enjoyment out of parents that
    come up to me and thank me for the photos...I charge what I think is a reasonable price for
    everyone....I like it that way.

13. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Thank you Randy.

Thanks Peter ...I hope they like them.

14. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois

Thanks Frank...I have finally gotten through all of them..I will try and post a few more later if I get time...These kids gave it everything they had this weekend for sure...Lot's of smiles for the winners and some tears for the teams that lost. All very
    well behaved kids that you could tell just loved to play the game.

15. rocksgirl

rocksgirl Guest

Great pics!! It shows in the pics that you enjoy taking them!