Results of Challenge #12

Discussion in 'Challenge and Contests Forum' started by dbirdsong, Oct 2, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

The voting is now closed for Challenge #12 and I would like to congratulate Patrick on receiving 49 points to win the challenge with this wonderful shot.

[​IMG]

We have a tie for second place between Panos with this entry

original.

and Peter Bendheim with this entry

[​IMG]

In third place is Michael Schuster with this very cool shot

original.

Thanks to all that entered and we all look forward to what Patrick has up for us next.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Congratulations to all who participated in this great challenge.

So manyyyyyyyyy great images. Me I could not come up with one. But sure enjoyed alllll the images.

Good work all..

Congratulations Patrick for a wonderful image.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thank you! I'm so flattered that my duck made it. It was a tough competition as all the submissions were just fabulous.

Thanks to Dave for such a fantastic Challenge.

With Regards,

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Your welcome Patrick.. and your right about it being a tough competition..
    I was very impressed with all the entries...

5. Many many congrats, Patrick - a very deserving winning shot !!!!!! Well done.

Best
    Peter

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Congratulations Patrick! I'm so proud of you. I knew you had it in you to win this one!

Congrats to everyone else that participated. It's such a great thing to see so many people come together to do something so fun. I enjoy following the contests and learning from you all.

Thanks to Dave Birdsong for hosting this challenge...

7. Patrick... I told you that your duck was a winner... Congratz!!!! :smile:
    To the rest of the participants a big thank you for submitting such wonderful work! :cool:
    Dave you have managed this one in a perfect order, thanks! :wink:

8. Congrats to all the winners and participants. It's so difficult just to pick 3(4) winners.

There's no loser in this challenge. Thanks all for sharing.

9. Congrats to all they are all very worthy entries

10. Thanks Dave for hosting this wonderful Challenge! It was really FUN.

Congratulations to Patrick, you really submitted the winning Picture first! (Please post your next pic a little later in the challenge, so that others may be able to shine for a while :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Congratulations to Bendheim and Panos for their second places, too.

And off course to all other participants making this more Fun than Competition! :biggrin:

11. Angelo

Angelo

Sep 19, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Congratulations Patrick, Panos, Peter and Michael. All excellent shots, all very deserving.

12. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Congrats, Patrick, Panos, Peter, & Michael, as well as all the other participants in the challenge! A great group of submittals!

13. Congrats to the three winners, Patrick, Panos, Peter and Michael. You all submitted well deserved photographs.

Also, I noticed quite a number of people voted my photograph as well. I'm very honored that you considered my photo when voting. It was very much appreciated. :smile:

14. Those are certainly magnificent shots!!! Congrats all, and esp to Patrick - talking about nailing it!!!

15. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Sincerest congratulations to our esteemed winners. There were some great entries this contest. You guys amaze me!!!

16. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks again everyone. I'm really flattered by the responses on my photo.

Be sure to check out the upcoming challenge. I think it will be an interesting challenge.

Thanks again,

17. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Wow! Right on Patrick! That picture really rocks! Congrats!

As well to Panos, Peter and Michael! Thanks for the great stuff. Can't wait to see what comes from the next challenge. It looks tough. :wink:

18. Congratulations to the winners, you were all very deserving. Well done to Dave for conducting such a fine contest.